2 large ripe mangos, peeled, pitted and chopped
¼ cup minced red bell pepper
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
2 green onions, sliced (green tops only)
1 small jalapeno pepper, stem, seeds and membrane removed
1 pound cod fillets, rinsed and patted dry
1 teaspoon chili powder
½ teaspoon ground cumin
½ teaspoon Mexican oregano
½ teaspoon garlic salt
8 corn tortillas, warmed
2 cups shredded green or red cabbage
½ cup crumbled cotija cheese (may substitute shredded Monterey Jack)
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Stir together mango, bell pepper, lime juice, cilantro, onions and jalapeno in a medium bowl; set aside.
3. Place cod on 2 large sheets of parchment paper.
4. Stir together dry seasonings in a small bowl and sprinkle over cod.
5. Bring edges of parchment paper together and fold twice.
6. Fold ends under to enclose fish.
7. Place packets on a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
8. Open packets carefully to let steam escape.
9. Place equal amounts of cod in each tortilla and top with cabbage, cheese and mango salsa.
Nutrition per serving: 337 calories (21% calories from fat), 8 g total fat, 65 mg cholesterol, 285 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrates, 7 g fiber, 29 g protein